What is sugarcane?
Sugarcane or sugar cane is a subtropical/tropical grass that originated in Papua, New Guinea and spread throughout Southeast Asia, India, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Hawaii and the southern United States. The plants are two to six metres (six to twenty feet) tall with stout, jointed, fibrous stalks that are rich in sucrose. The sugarcane is the main source for making sugar. Besides raw sugarcane for making sugar, Aimex has frozen peeled sugarcane for exporting
Production steps of frozen peeled sugarcane for exporting
With high sugar content in sugarcane which makes sugarcane is very hard to preserve for exporting overseas. To deal with this problem, AIMEX Co.Ltd provides peeled frozen sugarcane which can preserve in a long time when compared with fresh sugarcane. To use peeled frozen sugar, the customer just needs to defrost and eat or make juice immediately. The company will monitor the whole process from harvesting, categorizing, peeling, cooling and packaging to ensure the quality of sugarcane before delivering to consumers.
To produce the frozen peeled sugarcane, there are some main steps
- Sugarcane is harvested in Mekong delta and Tay Ninh province before transporting to our factory. With the high light intensity in these areas, sugarcane is sweeter than others.
- Sugarcane is classified by size and quality to remove the unqualified raw sugarcane
- The worker will choose the sugarcane sticks which have the appropriate size and good quality for putting into peeling machines,
- After that workers will take second peeling by hand to make sure the skin of sugarcane is removed completely
- Washing and microbiological treatment stage for sugarcane is next step
- Then sugarcane is cut to the length of the customer requirement (Normal length is 2-4 cm)
- The workers will put skinless sugarcane into plastic bags and carton boxes for better protection
- After the packaging process, the production team bring sugarcane immediately into the frozen room set at -18 Celsius degree to keep for a long time or at 0 Celsius degree to use within a week
The benefit of sugarcane
There are many benefits of using sugarcane. Slowing down the ageing process, promoting weight loss, regulating blood sugar levels, strengthening the immune system, relieving stress, supporting cardiovascular health, fighting kidney stones, supporting dental health, and improving digestion. Sugarcane is rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boosts immunity. It is rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it is great for dehydration. To help cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body’s protein levels. In addition, sugarcane bagasse can help us to whiten your teeth naturally.
With many benefits for health, sugarcane is more and more popular on the world. To meet the new trendy demand of customers, Aimex Co.,LTD produce frozen peeled sugarcane for exporting. The customer can preserve the product in a long time and use as exotic food or make juice conveniently.
Contact us for more information of frozen sugarcane as well as get a detailed quotation of the sugarcane with many attractive promotions.