Bamboo toothbrush is not only good for your teeth, but also good for your environment. Recently, the demand for dental hygiene is paramount for everyone. Every year the number of one-time plastic toothbrushes have been disposed to the environment is extremely large. They are causing polluted to the earth and wasting natural resources.
Bamboo toothbrushes are 100% natural, biodegradable when dump to the earth. The toothbrush hair is reasonably soft, contain activated charcoal. Thus, it is very good for gum and teeth. Also, it can remove the food and coffee stain on the teeth surface as good as plastic one does.
- Material: bamboo
- Dimensions: 18.3 cm x 1 cm x 0.4 cm
- The brush hair is bamboo fiber – size of the hair is about 0.07 mm contains activated charcoal help to whiten the teeth.
How to Keep the Toothbrush for Long Time Using:
- Soak the bamboo toothbrush into lukewarm water mixed with a little salt and lemon juice.
- Keep the toothbrush up straight after used to drain all the remaining water on the brush, prevent mold to develop on the brush.
- Dry the toothbrush under sunlight or by hair dryer to keep the brush dry
- Best uses of the bamboo toothbrush is about 2-3 month to avoid accumulating of bacteria, which causes dental diseases.