Tapioca starch is 100% extracted from the root of the cassava plant and forms an important derivative that is used in many applications by the food industry, textile industry, paper industry, pharmaceutical industry, and etc. Its unique properties, superior performance and competitive price has made the global demand for tapioca starch increase significantly. Fresh tapioca as raw material is selected to be input into production in the first stage is very important, which determines the quality of tapioca starch. So, PHU HAI MINH factory always requires high standard in the selection of fresh tapioca. Fresh tapioca is selected carefully and bought directly from farmers, ensure all the factory standards given as: starch content in tapioca roots is high, impurity 1.5 – 2% maximum, smashed roots is not exceed 3%,…
– Self-contained production process applies modern advanced technology. High requirement of quality standard meets the demand increasingly in domestic and international market.
Usages of Tapioca Starch:
Food industry: Tapioca Starch works in a wide variety of cooking applications due to its unique characteristics of being gluten free, high viscosity, and bland taste.
- Its high viscosity makes tapioca starch an excellent thickener to improve the texture of soups, creams, sauces, and etc.
- Tapioca starch has a bland, neutral taste that makes it well suited as an additive to improve recipes without affected flavors. It’s often added to meat products to improve their moisture retention and firmness.
- It also improve the chewiness of confectionary and noodles.
Other Industries: Tapioca starch is highly viscous and sticky when mixed with water or certain chemicals and it stays that way for a very long time.
- Paper production: improve resistance and strength of paper, and being waterproof, etc.
- Pharmaceutical industry & cosmetic industry: bleaching agent, addition agent for soap, facial cream, and excipient.
- Textile industry: minimizing breakage, splitting, improving the stiffness of fabrics, creating durability and brightness for the product.
- Other industries: Tapioca starch is often processed into adhesive material that is used as binders in many industrial applications such as the manufacture of plywood, detergent, plaster ceiling, animal feed, and etc.
Quality of Product:
- Tapioca starch of PHU HAI MINH CO., Ltd is high quality and meets the requirements of the fastidious markets such as the United States, Japan, Europe, …
- Achieved certificates: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14000, ISO 22000: 2005, Halal
- In-progress certificates: High Quality Vietnamese Goods, Non-GMO, Kosher Certificate and FSSC 22000
|pH||%||5 – 7|
90 – 96
|Viscosity||cP||8000 – 14000|
96 – 99