A sales and marketing manager are inspiring her team members to gain the target and supporting her team when they are in need. You have experiences in working in exporting agro products and handicrafts for years, and now you want to develop your own career path in a start – up company. Why don’t you join us? We provide you an active and challenging working environment. You share us your experiences. Together we gain profit. Please read thoroughly the job description below, if it matches your requirements and expectations, feel free to contact us. Welcome you to our team!
General Requirements for Sales and Marketing Manager:
As a team manager, we request you to have the basic skills for the job as below:
- Proficiency in English (all 4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading and writing); the third language such as Chinese, Korean, or Japanese are a plus to develop and expand your communication and network.
- Interdependent and Independent spirit while working
- Team player
- Have experiences of sales at least 2 years or more
- Graduated from college/ university with referent major
Job Requirements for the Sales and Marketing Manager:
Here are some other detailed skills that you need to have for working with us. As a start-up company, you are required to work by yourself and managing skills is a must.
- Planning and assigning team members to promote and develop the core products of the team (agro products, handicrafts,…)
- Contacting and visiting customers and business partners via online channels or offline
- Reporting and replying to customers’ inquiries and feedback to the products’ quality and services.
- Evaluating market trend and reporting to the BOD
- Solving customers’ issues
- Keeping tracking team members’ KPIs
Benefits of the Position:
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission
- Social insurance, medical insurance and unemployment insurance as regulated by government
- 12 day-offs per year after becoming an official employee
- Be involved in company’s entertainment activities and training.
Working Schedule and Place:
Working time: From Mon – Fri (off Saturday and Sunday every week)
- Morning: from 8 am – 12 pm
- Afternoon: from 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm (off 1 hour and a half)
Working place: AIMEX CO., LTD
ADD: The 4th floor, Block B, Indochina Tower – 04 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Dakao Ward, District 01, Hochiminh City.
If you have any inquiries, kindly contact Ms. Anne 0344127864 or via email: email@example.com
Sincerely yours and thanks!